Summertime is when minimalist footwear really shines! Fortunately for us, barefoot brands are doing a great job expanding beyond athletic footwear to include everyday shoes, so now there are quite a few to choose from that look and feel amaze! Even the running sandals are looking good these days. If you’ve tried any of these and have information to share, please comment below! For info on the sandals I wear most, check out this post.
The Fashion Sandals are all women’s, however the Athletic Sandals are all both men’s and women’s
- Unshoes Saffron ($80) – Reviewed here
- Tikki sandals ($65)
- Belenka barefoot sandals ($77)
- High Feels ($145) – Vegan, they do not ship to the US right now, but have plans to
- Soft Star Solstice ($90-$110)
- Luks Barefoot Sandals ($87)
- The Drifter Leather ($125) – I own the Cut Here sandals, pictures can be found here and on my Instagram page. They only take orders sometimes and are closed the rest of the time, so can be difficult to purchase.
- Sole Runner Dione ($124)
- Vivobarefoot San Dal and Kuru ($125-$145)
- Xero Jessie – ($45) Vegan
- Zeazoo Sandals ($75)
- Zaqq Sandals ($145)
Etsy has a number of shoemakers that will make their sandals with no heel, which opens up a lot of affordable and stylish options! See my Etsy Finds post for the full list. I’ve tried out a number of them!
- Xero sandals ($40-$70) Z Trek review here
- Unshoes Sandals ($50-$99) Uinta + Keota review here
- Earth Runners ($85) – Love mine! Super comfortable
- Luna Sandals ($110)
- Bedrock Sandals ($105) – Very secure and great for low volume feet, but narrow in width and thick sole
- Shamma Sandals ($70-$100)
- Panta Sandals – ($90)
- Deliberate Life Adventure Sandals ($65-$90) This is a new brand! These are custom made sandals based on your foot tracings using recycled climbing slings. I was sent a test pair to review and they more than hold up to the more established brands above. Full review here.