Summertime is when minimalist footwear really shines! Fortunately for us, barefoot brands are doing a great job expanding beyond athletic footwear to include everyday shoes, so now there are quite a few to choose from that look and feel amaze! Even the running sandals are looking good these days. If you’ve tried any of these and have information to share, please comment below! I’m going to be testing out a few more on this list in the coming months and will update with more pics as I am able.
The Fashion Sandals are all women’s, however the Athletic Sandals are all both men’s and women’s
- Unshoes Saffron ($80) – Reviewed here
- Tikki sandals ($65)
- Belenka barefoot sandals ($77)
- High Feels ($145) – Vegan, they’ve been out of stock for a while, not sure when they’ll be back
- Soft Star Solstice ($90-$110)
- Luks Barefoot Sandals ($87)
- The Drifter Leather ($125) – I own the Cut Here sandals, pictures can be found here and on my Instagram page. They only take orders sometimes and are closed the rest of the time, so can be difficult to purchase.
- Sole Runner Dione ($124)
- Vivobarefoot Kohlpari ($105)
- Xero Jessie – ($45) Vegan
Etsy has a number of shoemakers that will make their sandals with no heel, which opens up a lot of affordable and stylish options! See my Etsy Finds post for the full list. I’ve tried out a number of them!
- Xero sandals ($40-$70) Z Trek review here
- Unshoes Sandals ($50-$99) Uinta + Keota review here
- Earth Runners ($85) – Love mine! Super comfortable
- Luna Sandals ($110) Also available on Amazon if you want to try with free shipping!
- Bedrock Sandals ($105) – Very secure and great for low volume feet
- Shamma Sandals ($70-$100) I don’t know too much about this brand, but they look great!
- Deliberate Life Adventure Sandals ($65-$90) This is a new brand! These are custom made sandals based on your foot tracings using recycled climbing slings. I was sent a test pair to review and they more than hold up to the more established brands above. Watch for a full review on the blog!