Yes! Heavy, heeled, clunky rain boots can be a thing of the past with these foot-friendly options. The following options are all barefoot-friendly rubber boots for kids, but keep in mind that some have a slightly tapered toe box. Bundgaard and Ten Little have the most foot shaped kids rubber rain boots right now.
- Bisgaard – All zero drop except “Rain” model.
- Bundgaard rubber boots – All these wellies are zero drop except the Sailor boots. Customers outside the US can order directly from Bundgaard.
- Oaki Rain Boots – Rubber boots are zero drop, neoprene boots are not.
- Original Hunter Classic
- Ten Little – Toddler/little kid sizes US 6-13. Read the review here
- Viking – Not all models are zero-drop. Viking ships to the EU only, but this brand can also be found at Outnorth for international shipping.
Find a more complete list of kids waterproof barefoot shoes below! It also includes tips for waterproofing and sealing any barefoot shoes.