Here are the best non-slip options for people working in restaurants, nursing, or boating.
- Xero Prio All-Day SR – Read my review of them here.
- Leguano Care (EU) – Designed for healthcare workers. Use code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off for retailer Mugavik. Also available in Canada.
- Birkenstock QO 500 – Non-slip work shoe that is zero drop with insole removed.
- Barebarics Zoom
- Astral Loyak – These are boating shoes with a grippy, non-slip sole. Remove the insole to be zero drop and note that they are a narrower option.
The following weren’t designed for industry workers, but still might work.
- Be Lenka Glide – Be Lenka Barefoot released a new slip-resistant outsole in 2021.
- Groundies Original Sole – Groundies Barefootwear has 3 different outsoles. Anything made with the original TrueSense sole is slip-resistant (but not non-slip).
- Bohempia – These are popular among skateboarders, and the slip-resistant outsole can also work for nursing/ food service.
- Xero Shoes 360 – These are meant to be grippy for quick lateral movement, but can also work in other situations!