Barefoot shoes brands don’t do a lot of crazy sales, because typically they’re smaller companies without that kind of wiggle room. But on Black Friday we’re lucky to get a lot of discounts happening, so it’s a great time to get your winter boots for the year (and maybe next year’s sandals too)!
The following brands have confirmed they will be holding a Black Friday sale. But because many don’t disclose the specifics of the sale ahead of time (or don’t know them), this post will be a work in progress and I’ll update as I get info. If you’re a brand or a reader who knows of details I’ve left off please comment or e-mail me so I can get it all in one place!!
- Lems Shoes – The new Chukka is reviewed here.
- Softstar – It will be a discount off of two or more pairs, but they seem to be holding discounts off specific styles all month! I’m keeping close attention because I want to get the ballerine flats. My Sawyer review here.
- Tikki – Site wide there will be a discount of 10%, but can be as high as 30% off with multiple pairs purchased.
- Unshoes – See my Unshoes reviews here.
- Groundies Urban Barefootwear – They’ll have different sales going the whole week through Cyber Monday
- Xero Shoes – Review of Z Trek here. The Rox mat is a GREAT gift (I should know, someone gave it to me as a gift and I love it 🙂
- Vivobarefoot – See all my Vivobarefoot reviews here
- Zeazoo – All products will be 20% off for 24 hours Eastern European time (midnight to midnight) on Black Friday.
- The Storehouse Flats – Details of sale will be revealed on FB, see my review here
- Hoss Handmade – I reviewed their old version, the new one is more barefoot friendly and better looking.
- Posh Panda – $20 CAD off all their black adult mocs!
- Camper – The Peu line is barefoot-approved with the insoles removed. They have some really good winter boots.
- Oesh Shoes – Sounds like their sale will be on the Dream flat, which I reviewed here. I also reviewed their newest flat the Townie here.
- Atlantis Turkish Shoes – 20% off second pair of shoes. See my experience with them here. These aren’t really barefoot shoes (thicker sole, a little tapered), but they are minimalist.
Sandals – some above brands sell sandals, the below sell only sandals
- Deliberate Life Designs – 25% off the Road Sole/Nylon Webbing Sandal, which I reviewed here. Sale goes from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
- Luna – See a review of the Brujita here
- Earth Runners – See a review here
- Bedrock Sandals – 30% off their Cairn models Nov. 18 & 19! I tried these and liked them, but the sole was quite narrow and my pinkie hung off the edge. They’re good if you need extra cushion. Some pics and info here.
- Tikki – Site wide there will be a discount of 10%, but can be as high as 30% off with multiple pairs purchased. No big kids sizing, but some really great boots for babies, toddlers, and Kindergarteners.
- Bobux – We love Bobux! See my review here
- Jack and Lily – My son wears these, review here. These are for toddlers and babies.
- Xero Shoes – Just one style for kids right now in bigger kid sizing
- Softstar Shoes – Fan favorite for kids!
- Earth Runners – Their kids sandals are the cutest!
- Vivobarefoot – VB’s kids shoes have worked out really well for us! We love these ones.
- Zeazoo – All products will be 20% off for 24 hours Eastern European time (midnight to midnight) on Black Friday
- Unshoes – Only kid’s model they have is the Keota sandal
- Posh Panda – $15 CAD off all the black kids mocs, and baby surprise bags for $55 (2 pairs in each bag)
- See Kai Run – I’m getting these for my boys, so I’m watching this shop closely and I’ll be comparing prices to their Amazon shop.
- Young Sole Shoes – An online, US based retailer of kid’s barefoot shoes, they’ll be doing 15% off sitewide Black Friday through Cyber Monday. They have some good options on brands that can be hard for US customers to get!
Other Relevant Sales:
Poshmark – Usually there’s some kind of special going on for Black Friday. Use my code THEJENSENS2 for a credit on your first purchase! I use Poshmark a lot.
Ebay – There are always lots of deals around the holidays, but not always on what you’re looking for. So it pays to check back often if you have something in mind.
Want to learn more about all the barefoot options out there for men, women, and children? Check out my Shoe Lists!
Want to see how I style my own barefoot shoes? Check out my Instagram!
**Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, from which I will make a small commission if used to make a purchase**