** Last updated for Cyber Monday 1/19/20 9:00pm CST**
Barefoot shoes brands don’t do a lot of crazy sales, because typically they’re smaller companies without that kind of wiggle room. But on Black Friday we’re lucky to get a lot of discounts happening, so it’s a great time to get your winter boots for the year (and maybe next year’s sandals too)!
The following brands have confirmed they will be holding a Black Friday sale. But because many don’t disclose the specifics of the sale ahead of time (or don’t know them), this post will be a work in progress and I’ll update as I get info. If you’re a brand or a reader who knows of details I’ve left off please comment or e-mail me so I can get it all in one place!!
Sales that are live will have LIVE in front of them.
- ENDED Lems Shoes – 25% off sitewide (only the waterproof Boulder boot is excluded)! The new Chukka is reviewed here. Their big sale has ended, but you can still get 15% off all December.
- ENDED Softstar – BOGO 30% off now through December 5th with the code HARVEST. My Sawyer review here.
- ENDED Tikki – Site wide there will be a discount of 15%, but orders over 500 euros will be 20% off, and over 1,000 euros will be 25% off. Looks like the only adult style they have now is sandals
- ENDED Unshoes – 20% off starting Friday the 29th.
- ENDED FeelGrounds – 25% off their original styles, for 24 hours only. From what I can tell that will start at 11:00am Central time on Friday the 29th. *Black Friday is over, but their high tops will be on preorder Dec. 2nd at 9am PST for 40% off*
- ENDED Groundies Urban Barefootwear – Their sale goes the whole week of Thanksgiving and is live now! Discounts range from 10-40% off select styles.
- LIVE Xero Shoes – Their sale has already begun and will go to December 9th! Everything is on sale at least a little bit, but some styles are HEAVILY discounted, such as the Cassie mary jane for $22, and the Vienna chelsea boot for $27! Click here and scroll through to see the best discounts. My review of Z Trek here. The Rox mat is a GREAT gift (I should know, someone gave it to me as a gift and I love it 🙂
- ENDED Vivobarefoot – Select styles are 25% off until December 3rd, including the Gobi Hi, Gobi III, the Fulham, and the men’s Scott! See all my Vivobarefoot reviews here. They are also releasing some winter boots for kids that look AWESOME. Not on sale, but worth keeping an eye on.
- ENDED Belenka – Their winter boots are 5% off, other shoes are 15-20% off. Baby carriers and wraps are also on sale! My review of their winter boot here.
- ENDED Zeazoo – *Sale is over, but you can use the code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off at any time, and multiple times* All products will be 20% off from the 28th-30th. The discount can be combined with their loyalty and referral program, so can be as much as 30% off. See my review here.
- ENDED Luks – 10% off shoes from the 29th-30th with the code BLACK10.
- ENDED Manitobah Mukluks – up to 50% off sitewide
- ENDED The Storehouse Flats – Details of the sale are on FB. The classic collection will be $55 a pair + free black leggings with each purchase. See my review here
- ENDED Posh Panda – $20 CAD off all their black adult mocs starting Wed. the 27th through the 30th.
- ENDED Leguano Shoes – 10% off most styles
- ENDED Camper – A few of their winter boots are 20% off. The Peu line is barefoot-approved with the insoles removed. They have some really good options.
- ENDED Oesh Shoes – Get $40 off of two pairs with code FRIDAY40, $75 off 3 with code FRIDAY75, and buy one get one 20% off on the Salon style with code SALON2. The Dream flat I reviewed here, and their new flat the Townie here.
- ENDED Vibram – 50% off their closeout Fivefingers for Black Friday. 50% off all Froshiki for Cyber Monday.
- ENDED Tadeevo – 10% off everything with code CYBERMONDAY
- ENDED Magical Shoes – up to 30% off select styles, 15% off everything. I reviewed their ballerina styles here.
- ENDED Atlantis Turkish Shoes – 10% off two pairs of shoes. See my experience with them here. These aren’t really barefoot shoes (thicker sole, a little tapered), but they are minimalist.
Sandals – some above brands sell sandals, the below sell only sandals
- ENDED Deliberate Life Designs – 25% off the Road Sole/Nylon Webbing Sandal, which I reviewed here. Sale goes from Thursday to Cyber Monday.
- ENDED Luna – 25% off everything. See a review of the Brujita here. My favorite sandal from this summer!
- ENDED Earth Runners -Cyber Monday sale is buy one get one 60% off. See a review here. I love my ERs.
- ENDED Bedrock Sandals – 15% off their Cairn models, happening now! I tried these and liked them, but the sole was quite narrow and my pinkie hung off the edge. They’re good if you need extra cushion. Some pics and info here.
- ENDED Shamma Sandals – 25% off adult sandals + Free Shipping
- ENDED Tikki – Site wide there will be a discount of 15%, but get 20% off purchases of 500 Euros or more, and 30% off 1,000 euros. No big kids sizing, but some really great and affordable shoes for babies, toddlers, and Kindergarteners.
- ENDED Bobux – Up to 40% off select styles, starting at midnight Black Friday.
- ENDED Jack and Lily – 50% off with code BFYAY. My son wears these, review here. These are for toddlers and babies.
- LIVE Xero Shoes – Just one style for kids right now in bigger kid sizing, with about 10% off
- ENDED Softstar Shoes – Fan favorite for kids!
- ENDED Earth Runners – buy one get one 60% off on Cyber Monday. Their kids sandals are the cutest!
- ENDED Vivobarefoot – VB’s kids shoes have worked out really well for us! We love these ones. They just released their kid’s winter boot, which is not on sale, but looks awesome and is $85
- ENDED Zeazoo – *Sale is over, but you can use the code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off at any time, and multiple times*All products will be 20% off for 24 hours Eastern European time (midnight to midnight) on Black Friday, but can be as much as 30% off using their loyalty program.My review here.
- ENDED Stonz – I’m not familiar with this brand, but I’ve seen that their baby and toddler booties are minimalist. Select items are discounted.
- ENDED Unshoes – 20% off. Only kid’s model they have is the Keota sandal
- ENDED Posh Panda – $15 CAD off all the black kids mocs, and baby surprise bags for $55 (2 pairs in each bag)
- ENDED See Kai Run – Pre-Black Friday sale is live! Discounts on select styles. I’m getting these for my boys, so I’m watching this shop closely and I’ll be comparing prices to their Amazon shop.
- ENDED Manitobah Mukluks – up to 30% off sitewide
- ENDED Shamma Sandals – 10% off kids sandals + Free Shipping
- ENDED Splay Athletics – 20% off with code CM2019. If your size is sold out, they’ll start accepting preorders for their upcoming restock on Monday!
- ENDED Young Sole Shoes – An online, US based retailer of kid’s barefoot shoes, they’ll be doing 15% off sitewide Black Friday through Cyber Monday with code YOUNGSOLE2019. They have some good options on brands that can be hard for US customers to get!
Other Relevant Sales:
ENDED If you are in Europe, get 20% off Shapen Barefoot with code BF20. They don’t ship to the US yet unfortunately.
ENDED Ininji Socks – 20% off with code SOCKS19
ENDED Naboso Technology – 30% off insoles with code CM19 Monday Dec. 2.
ENDED Correct Toes – 15% off + free shipping in the US on Correct Toes from the 27th (Wed.) – Dec. 3rd. They’ll have some other sales on stuff they carry at the same time.
Amazon – See my Amazon Barefoot Brands post to find out what’s there!
Poshmark – Usually there’s some kind of special going on for Black Friday. Use my code THEJENSENS2 for a credit on your first purchase! I use Poshmark a lot.
Mercari – This shopping app also usually has a promo for BF. Get $10 off your first purchase with my link here. I shop here all the time.
Ebay – There are always lots of deals around the holidays, but not always on what you’re looking for. So it pays to check back often if you have something in mind.
Want to learn more about all the barefoot options out there for men, women, and children? Check out my Shoe Lists!
Want to see how I style my own barefoot shoes? Check out my Instagram!
**Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, from which I will make a small commission if used to make a purchase.**
5 thoughts on “Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019 Sales on Barefoot and Minimalist Shoes”
fabulous info, thanks!
How about Luks shoes? Do they have a discount? Hi
I’ve asked but haven’t heard back yet. Thanks for the reminder, I’ll check in with them again.
And Mukishoes? Any news about sales?
They are not holding any sales for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.