Men’s Barefoot Dress shoes are one of the most difficult category to find barefoot friendly. Earlier this year I put together the Women’s Barefoot Dress Shoe Roundup and the Women’s Barefoot Wedding Shoes list, but until now have not looked into minimalist options for men. Just like women, there are many men out there in need of a barefoot shoe to wear to work, weddings, or church without sticking out like a sore thumb, or ending up with sore feet. Amazingly, shoemakers are rising to the challenge and just in the last year alone several new styles have been developed.
Many of the barefoot dress shoe options on this list are even dressy enough for black tie event, but not all will be. If you know of more to add to this list, let me know!
Like barefoot shoes? Make sure you check out my other minimalist shoe reviews and then subscribe below to stay up to date.
- Ahinsa – Use code ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
- Be Lenka‘s shoes are unisex and they have a few styles that are cut like a traditional dress shoe, like the Icon. I like the cognac and smooth black for men. ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- Birchbury – Leather sneaker, but on the dressier side. Remove the insole to make them zero drop.
- Botky Mechovky – Another shoemaker who does custom shoes and has a men’s dressy style.
- Carets – Beautiful shoes, very dressy. Check out my Carets review here! Use code ANYA30 to get $30 off your Carets until March 11, 2021!
- Conker Shoes
- DaVinci Barefoot – They have a killer men’s line. My husband has a pair and they are beautiful, but $$$. You can see my review of them here. ANYASREVIEWS for 20% off. DaVinci is launching a whole new toe box shape in 2021, see this Instagram post for more details!
- The Drifter Leather – Lots of great men’s styles! But ordering is difficult and there will be an extensive wait time. See my post here for more info.
- FeetSutra – Simple dressy leather loafer in black and brown.
- Freet Citee – Vegan. Get 15% off with my code ANYARV
- Gaucho Ninja Leather – This Etsy shop custom makes men’s boots, and some of the styles are very classy and dressy. Prices are up there, but you are getting custom. You can see my review of Gaucho Ninja’s standard and bespoke options here.
- Gea Soles – Handcrafted leather shoes and boots.
- Green Shoes
- Groundies – Several dressy styles available including the Palermo, Livorno, Budapest, Milano, and the Berlin boot.
- Hoss Handmade’s black oxford would look great with professional attire.
- Joe Nimble – US customers can only buy them from Baer Shoes
- Joe Nimble – International shoppers only can purchase directly from Joe Nimble. Use my code
AFFANY10for 10% off.
- Lems has a new Chukka boot (reviewed here) out that looks very nice, as well as their nine2five shoe. European residents can purchase Lems at Unterwegs Mit Dir to save on shipping and return costs.
- Luks Shoes – Currently the Year Round Boot is the only style made in men’s sizing, but they have some other styles they’ll be adding soon that will be work appropriate.
- Magical Shoes has a men’s winter boot that looks professional. Use code ANYA for 10% off.
- Prime Trotter – These are some really nice handmade shoes, customized to your measurements. Zero drop and on a Vibram outsole.
- Ruth Emily Davey
- Senmotic – Their business line looks very professional and classy.
- Softstar Shoes – Softstar has one dressy men’s shoe – the Hawthorne. They just released the Sawyer, which can pass as a dressy shoe but is on the casual side. Use code ANYA for 15% off your first shoe purchase from Softstar.
- Sole Runner has a number of nice looking men’s shoes!
- Tadeevo – They have a men’s derby, a lined winter boot that could be worn with slacks, and a few dressier boat shoe options in several colors. Use code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- Vivobarefoot – The Gobi and Ra are professional looking. ANYAVB for 10% off
- Xero Shoes – The Alston and the Melbourne are the dressiest options from Xero, IMO they are a little more casual than the above options.
- Zaqq – Zaqq has an astounding number of men’s dress shoe options and they all look amazing! I have heard from a couple people that they can be tapered in the toes. I am not sure which styles this applies to, so you might want to e-mail them before ordering to ask.
- Zeazoo, formally just a kid’s brand, now makes the Pelican, a chukka style boot for men. ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off.
- Zkama Shoes – There are some simple derby styles you can get from this handmade shoe shop.
- ZlaTush Shoes – Zlatica hand makes a couple men’s dress shoe styles and she is very talented. I ordered women’s shoes, but you can read about the ordering process here.