*Updated for Fall 2020!*
If you’re looking for a cold weather barefoot boot, look no further! Don’t let the temperature keep you from going “barefoot.” Foot health can be maintained all year, no matter the weather. So read on for a full list of minimalist boots for men, women, dressy, casual, or athletic situations.
I have many discount codes that can be used on these brands. For the full list of them, check out my Discounts page and then bookmark it to stay updated!
Want to see a kid’s version of this list? Click here.
And if you’d like to see what boots I’m wearing and styling, check out my Instagram feed!
- Vivobarefoot Fulham (women’s)- See my review of the 2018/2019 Fulham boot here. ANYAVB for 10% off
- Xero Shoes Melbourne (men’s)
- Mukishoes – Vegan chelsea boot to be released fall 2020. ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
- Zaqq Handmade – This shop has A LOT of chelsea boot styles. If you are a US customer read this for how to order.
- Groundies Toulouse (women’s)
- The Drifter Leather Chelsea (I own a pair and love them!)
- Luk Shoes Ankle High Boots – (women’s) I own and love! Review here.
- Zkama Shoes – You can’t always see the available options, but she has a really nice Chelsea boot.
- Conker Shoes Chelsea – These are customizable with the option of a barefoot sole
- Camper Right – The Camper Right Nina is a minimalist line, but the toe is more tapered on these than the Peu line.
- Camper Peu Cami – Mentioned in this review, – with insoles removed. Doesn’t seem to be available year round.
Lace up boots
- Vivobarefoot Gobi Hi Top – Brought back seasonally, usually restocked sometime in the fall. Review of the 2019 version here. ANYAVB for 10% off
- Camper Peu – With insoles removed.
- Lems Boulder Boot – They actually make 3 different kinds of Boulder Boots
- Ahinsa – Vegan
- Leguano Chester Boot
- Magical Shoes Alaskan
- Drifter Leather Foris
- Gaucho Ninja Leather UK
- Tadeevo Winter Shoe – I tried these! Some pictures at the end of this post
- Baer Melinda Boots
- Wildling Rewild boots – Several styles, some lined and some not. Make sure you’re in the Rewild section, which is the adult sizes.
- Gea Soles boots
- DaVinci Barefoot – See my review here. ANYASREVIEWS for 20% off
- Belenka Winter Boots – See my review here. ANYASREVIEWS or 5% off
- Zaqq Handmade
- Sole Runner Yepa
- Faery Steps – She’s got a couple cute lace up style boots!
- Mukishoes – They’ve released a few new lace up boots for this season. ANYASREVIEWS 10% off
- Conker Shoes Derby – They also have a brogue derby
- Zlatush Shoes
- Zkama Shoes
- Botky Mechovky
(There’s some overlap with the lace up boots here, but these are “sportier” looking)
- Xero Daylight Hiker
- Vivobarefoot Tracker and Hi Tracker ANYAVB 10% off
- Vivobarefoot Magna Trail ANYAVB 10% off
- Feelmax Kuuva
- Columbia Minx – With insoles remove
- Xero Mika
- Sole Runner Transition
- Freet Mudee – ANYASREVIEWS 15% off
- Joe Nimble Wandertoes
- Vivobarefoot Gobi III and Eco III – See my review here. ANYAVB for 10% off
- Soft Star Chukka
- Drifter Leather Leona
- Lem’s Chukka – See my review here
- Ahinsa Ankle Boots – Vegan
- Groundies Milano Boot
- Conker Shoes Ankle and Flying boot
- Bohempia Chukka – Vegan! ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
Lined Winter Boots
- Xero Alpine in Men’s and Women’s. My review of them here.
- Soft Star Phoenix
- Zeazoo Dingo Boots – these are basically a barefoot version of Uggs. Short review here. ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- Belenka Winter Boots – ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off. My review here.
- The Drifter Leather Wren
- Camper Peu Boots – They have a few lined options every year that reportedly hold up beautifully in the winter.
- Manitoba MukLuks
- Vibram Furoshiki Mid Boot as well as a few others
- Joe Nimble Combitoes – Available in the US
- LL Bean Wicked Good Lodge Boots
- Steger Mukluks
- Sole Runner Larissa – Also could pass for a Chelsea/dressier type boot
- Wildlings Rewild Lined Boots
- Xero Mika
- Zaqq Handmade
- Luks Winter Boot
- Ahinsa Winter Boots – vegan
- Groundies Alaska Boot – comes in two colors
- Conker Lambs Fleece Pull on Boot
- Belenka Riding Boot – ANYASREVIEWS 5% off
- Groundies Toronto
- Zaqq Handmade
- Vivobarefoot Ryder – ANYAVB for 10% off
- Drifter Leather Vera Riding Boot – See Review Here
- Groundies Odessa Boot – super cute slouchy boot!
- Unshoes Traverse – See my review here. These are like a moccasin boot. Code ANYA for free US shipping
- Conker Cowboy Boot (!!), Pull-on Boot, and Fringe Boot
- Minnetonka Moccasin boots – There are a handful of styles and I don’t believe they are all zero drop, though the soft soled ones definitely are.
- Semnotic Storm – More like a hi top sneaker, but they’re lined and look warm!
- Vibram – They always have a variety of boot options available. Not sure what category they fit in though…
Joe Nimble has a good variety of boots available, but they do not ship to the US, so are only available to international customers. If you want to shop Joe Nimble boots in the US you have to order from Baer Shoes