Are you committed to wearing shoes that are minimalist AND vegan? It’s hard enough to find barefoot shoes for every occasion, but if you add in a non-animal requirement you have to dig a little deeper. Fortunately most barefoot brands offer at least a few vegan options and they are constantly adding more.
The majority of these brands have a mix of vegan and non-vegan shoes, so you will still need to look. But each one on this list offers reliable vegan options year round. Ahinsa, Bohempia, Feelgrounds, Oesh and Earth Runners are a few brands where every product they offer is vegan.
Awesomely, many of these brands have extended coupon codes to my readers! I’m including them next to each brand below, but be sure to bookmark my Discounts Page to stay up to date on any changes. I’ve also done full reviews on many of these brands, so be sure to also spend some time in the Reviews section. Now let’s talk vegan barefoot shoes! Below you’ll find a full list of minimalist shoes for every occasion and age group separated into categories.
Close Toed Shoes
- Vivobarefoot – They always have a good selection, including vegan versions of my favorite Court and Gobi. ANYAVB for 10% off
- Zaqq – Brand review here (I reviewed non-vegan shoes).
- Groundies – Also available on Amazon!
- Wildling – I reviewed the Crane here
- Belenka – See my Eazy sneaker review, and other (non-vegan) Be Lenka reviews. ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off for international customers, US customers can order from Anya’s Shop with code FLASH10 for 10% off
- Unshoes – I love the Terra Vida! ANYA for free shipping in the US
- Mukishoes – My review of the Sol model Sol model. ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
- Xero Shoes – See my Xero reviews here.
- The Drifter Leather – I’ve never tried their vegan shoes, but I love my DLs!
- Oesh – My Townie review
- Altra – This is a good brand for new barefooters!
- Lems – See the canvas Chukka in real life
- Merrell Glove
- Ahinsa – Everything Ahinsa makes is vegan!
- Bohempia – ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off!
- Tadeevo – My review of a non-vegan Tadeevo style
- Sole Runner
- Freet Feet
- Leguano Shoes
- Splay Athletics – Currently only goes up to a 39, but will be offering adults sizes soon! ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off. My thoughts on Splay here.
- Magical Shoes
- Joe Nimble – If you are international you have access to the full shop. US customers use this Joe Nimble U.S. shop or Bahr Shoes for more options
- Feelgrounds Patrol – Lined winter boot
- Lem’s Boulder Boot
- Xero Alpine for men and women – waterproof snow boot!
- Freet Mudee – ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
- Tadeevo Autumn Boots
- Mukishoes ANYASREVIEWS for 10% off
- Wildling Shoes – Some have wool, but they always have a few vegan options
- Groundies – The Toulouse & Oslo
Women’s Dress Shoes
- Dextra Perspective
- Ursanina – Must request non-wool option
- Sole Runner Miranda
- Xero Shoes Phoenix – My review of the Phoenix
Men’s Dress Shoes
I have tried and reviewed many of these sandals! See a video review and links to them all in one place links to all of them in one place.
- Earth Runners – ANYASREVIEWSER 10% off
- Shamma Sandals – ANYA10PERCENT 10% off
- Luna Sandals – ANYA10 10% off first purchase
- Unshoes – ANYA Free shipping in the US
- Xero Shoes
- Paisley Running Sandals
- Deliberate Life Designs – ANYASREVIEWS 10% off
- Bedrock Sandals
- Panta Sandals
- Chala Sandals
- Tara Soles
- Enix Sandals
- Nallu Shoes
- Belenka Flexi – Women’s – ANYASREVIEWS 5% off
- High Feels – Women’s
Vegan Shoes for Kids
For more detailed reviews on several of these shoes, check out my post that is all about barefoot shoes for kids!
- Splay Athletics – ANYASREVIEWS 10% off. A huge favorite in our house.
- Vivobarefoot – ANYAVB 10% off. Another favorite. We love the Ultra water shoes.
- Xero Shoes – Older kids only.
- Wildling Shoes
- Earth Runners – ANYASREVIEWSER
- Shamma Sandals – ANYA10PERCENT
- Unshoes Keota – ANYA for free shipping
- Ten Little Kids
- Tikki Shoes
- Paper Krane – So many fun prints!
- Robeez – Great baby shoes
- See Kai Run
Minimalist footwear is taking off, but up until recently there weren’t many vegan options. Fortunately vegan shoes are becoming more popular. and this list will only grow! Brands are also making it easier by doing vegan versions alongside leather versions, and clearly labeling this in their descriptions. Raising your voice and giving feedback where you’d like to see more vegan options is powerful, so don’t hesitate to reach out to brands that could be doing more!
As always, be sure to let me know of any new finds that should be on this list!
Like barefoot shoes? Make sure you subscribe below to never miss a post (many of my reviews are of vegan shoes) and then follow me on Instagram!