Summertime is when minimalist footwear really shines. Fortunately for us, barefoot brands are doing a great job expanding beyond athletic styles to include everyday shoes, so now there are quite a lot to choose from that look and feel amaze! Even the running sandals are looking good these days.
Below you’ll find a section on Women’s Fashion Sandals followed by Unisex Athletic Sandals.
Women’s Fashion Sandals
- Unshoes Saffron ($80) – Reviewed here
- Tikki sandals ($65) My review here
- Belenka barefoot sandals ($77) Code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- The Luna Brujita -$85) Review here and here. Code ANYA10 for 10% off your first order
- High Feels ($145) – Vegan, they do not ship to the US right now.
- Softstar Solstice ($90-$110) – Mini review here.
- Luks Barefoot Sandals ($87) – Review here.
- The Drifter Leather ($125) – I own the Cut Here sandals and Safita sandals (review here). They only take orders sometimes and are closed the rest of the time, so can be difficult to purchase.
- Sole Runner Dione ($124)
- Vivobarefoot San Dal and Kuru ($125-$145) 10% off with code ANYASREVIEWSVB
- Xero Jessie – ($45) Vegan
- Zeazoo Sandals ($75) – Code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- Zaqq Sandals ($145)
- Lonnie Sandals ($175) – Use Chrome to translate the page! But they do ship to the US and will correspond with you in English.
- Botky Mechovky ($95) Custom made and she ships to the US!
- Zkama Shoes Custom made and she ships to the US! You can see the sandals she makes here.
- Rachell ($40)
- Good Earth Sandals ($70) Simple leather sandals, handmade in Hawai’i
- Paisley Running Sandals ($90) I’m obsessed with the Mediterranean!
Unisex Athletic Sandals
You can see an overview of the ones I’ve tried here.
- Xero sandals ($40-$70) Z Trek review here
- Unshoes Sandals ($50-$99) Uinta + Keota review here
- Earth Runners ($85) – Love mine! Super comfortable. ANYASREVIEWSER for 10% off
- Luna Sandals ($110) – I have the Rooted Brujita and it is excellent! ANYA10 for 10% off first order
- Bedrock Sandals ($105) – Very secure and great for low volume feet, but narrow in width and a thick sole, unless you do the custom sandals.
- Shamma Sandals ($70-$100) My full review here, and get 10% off with code ANYASREVIEWS
- Panta Sandals – ($90)
- Deliberate Life Adventure Sandals ($65-$90) This is a new brand! These are custom made sandals based on your foot tracings using recycled climbing slings. Full review here and get 10% off with code ANYASREVIEWS
- Paisley Running Sandals – ($90)
- Chala Sandals – ($55-$110) This German company does ship to the US. Their sandals are ultra minimal and look pretty nice.
- Running Pads – ($120) Another ultra minimal sandal with the option of a custom sole.
- Tara Soles – ($80)