Summertime is when minimalist footwear really shines. Fortunately for us, barefoot brands are doing a great job expanding beyond athletic styles to include everyday shoes, so now there are quite a lot to choose from that look and feel amaze! Even the running sandals are looking good these days.
Below you’ll find a section on Women’s Fashion Sandals followed by Unisex Athletic Sandals.
Women’s Fashion Sandals
- Be Lenka barefoot sandals ($77) Code ANYASREVIEWSfor 5% off
- Botky Mechovky ($95) Custom made and she ships to the US!
- The Drifter Leather ($125) – I own the Cut Here sandals and Safita sandals (review here). They only take orders sometimes and are closed the rest of the time, so can be difficult to purchase.
- Good Earth Sandals ($70) Simple leather sandals, handmade in Hawai’i
- High Feels ($145) – Vegan, they do not ship to the US right now.
- Lonnie Sandals ($175) – Use Chrome to translate the page! But they do ship to the US and will correspond with you in English.
- Luks Barefoot Sandals ($87) – Review here.
- Luna Brujita -$85) Review here and here. Code ANYASREVIEWS10for 10% off your first order
- Paisley Running Sandals ($90) I’m obsessed with the Mediterranean!
- Rachell ($40)
- Softstar Solstice ($90-$110) – Mini review here. Use code ANYA for 15% off your first shoe purchase
- Sole Runner Dione ($124)
- Tikki sandals ($65) My review here
- Unshoes Saffron ($80) – Reviewed here. Get free shipping with code ANYA
- Vivobarefoot San Dal and Kuru ($125-$145) 10% off with code ANYA10
- Xero Jessie – ($45) Vegan
- Zaqq Sandals ($145)
- Zeazoo Sandals ($75) – Code ANYASREVIEWS for 5% off
- Zkama Shoes Custom made and she ships to the US! You can see the sandals she makes here.
Unisex Athletic Sandals
- AVO – $120-$140
- Bedrock Sandals – ($105) – Very secure and great for low volume feet, but narrow in width and a thick sole, unless you do the custom sandals.
- Chala Sandals – ($55-$110) This German company does ship to the US. Their sandals are ultra minimal and look pretty nice.
- Deliberate Life Designs Sandals – ($65-$90) These are custom made sandals based on your foot tracings using recycled climbing slings. Full review here and get 10% off with code ANYASREVIEWS
- Earth Runners – ($85) – Love mine! Super comfortable. ANYASREVIEWSER for 10% off. Full review here
- Enix Sandals – ($40-$80)
- Luna Sandals – ($110) – I have the Rooted Brujita and it is excellent! ANYASREVIEWS10for 10% off first order
- Monk Sandals – ($50)
- Nallu Shoes – ($65)
- Paisley Running Sandals – ($90) My review here
- Panta Sandals – ($90)
- Running Pads – ($120) Another ultra minimal sandal with the option of a custom sole.
- Shamma Sandals ($70-$100) My full review here, and get 10% off with code ANYA10PERCENT
- Tara Soles – ($80)
- Unshoes Sandals – ($50-$99) Uinta + Keota review here
- Xero sandals – ($40-$70) Z Trek review here